PANAJI: Goa Football Association will organise the State Futsal Championship in April 2021 with an objective of selecting the representative state club for the National Futsal Championship to be held in June 2021.
The GFA has set the following criteria for the affiliated clubs interested in participating in the championship. They have been asked to submit their entries by April 5 at 5 p.m. at GFA Secretariat, Panaji.
1) The participation fee shall be Rs 5,000;
2) Enforcement of the FIFA Futsal Laws of the Game 2020/2021 and the latest amendments;
3) Updating details of players and officials on CRS/CMS;
4) Undertaking the RT-PCR testing for all players and all officials, under the adopted SOPs;
5) Registration of players to be a maximum of 14;
6) The State club qualifying for the National Futsal Championship to bear total expenditure for participation.